- Aug 1-3 - Friday thru Sunday - 8 pm Staged Reading of Ibsen's The Master Builder at Buffalo's Against The Grain Festival
- May 14 - 7 pm Reading of Kushatonk Turnabout by Jessica Almasy at Atlantic Theater Co.
- Apr 12 - ShakesBEER Pub Crawl with New York Shakespeare Exchange. 3 - 6 pm. CLICK HERE!
- Mar 26 - Staged Reading of new musical, The Mirror Never Lies, with Chris in the two non-singing roles.
- Feb 8 - Chris' son Miles is born!!
- Nov 26 - Chris joins Actors' Equity Association!!
- Sep 1 - Chris and wife travel back to NYC for another exciting season!
- Jul 27 - One Night Only performance of The Romeo and Juliet Project.
- Jul 15 - Travel to Chautauqua, NY to begin rehearsals for The Romeo and Juliet Project with Chautauqua Theater Co.
- Jul 5 - 14 - Run of The Woman In Black.
- Jun 23 - Travel to PA to begin work on The Woman In Black at The Millbrook Playhouse.
- Apr 15 - 8 pm Reading of George Washington Slept Here by Jessica Almasy at The Bushwick Starr.
- Jan 22 - 2 pm Reading of Brown Bull of Cuailnge by Neil Wechsler at Cherry Lane Theatre. Also, Chris' birthday. ;)
- Jan 12 - Chris in the lead role of Eddie in Ancestral Voices by A.R. Gurney, as part of a fundraiser for the Chautauqua, NY chapter of the National Society of Arts and Letters. At the Robert H. Jackson Center in Jamestown, NY.
- Jan 2-8 - Continued work on Scorsese's The Wolf of Wall Street.
- Dec. 12 - 21 - Work on Scorsese's The Wolf of Wall Street.
- Nov 26 - Chris Joins SAG-AFTRA
- Sep 12 - official move to New York City (after 7 years of absence!)
- Aug 5 - He Who Gets Slapped Closing Night!
- Jul 27-28, Jul 30-Aug 1, Aug 3-5: Run of He Who Gets Slapped (see below for details).
- Jul 27 - He Who Gets Slapped Opening Night! Written by Leonid Andreyev. Directed by Megan Callahan. Produced by Tornspace Theatre for the 2012 Buffalo Infringement Festival. 298 Northampton St, Buffalo, NY 14208. 8 - 9:30 pm.
- Jul 25- 1st preview, He Who Gets Slapped
- Jul 8-13 - Chris in NYC for new headshots
- Jun 17 - First read-thru and rehearsal for He Who Gets Slapped
- Jun 10 - final departure from Atlanta
- May 25 - Jack's Burgers commercial shoot
- May 1 - Home Depot industrial shoot
- Apr 25 - KFC commercial shoot
- Mar 22 - Turner Pest Control radio spot VoiceOver recording session at RIOT Studios Atlanta - CLICK HERE to hear the spot, with Chris as "Braveheart" (on the Multimedia Page)
- Mar 12 - Cast/Crew Screening of Savannah (awaiting official release) at the Trustees' Theatre in… Savannah, of course!
- Feb 28 - Working Title Playwrights presents a reading of Glen Slattery's new play, WG's House of Blues, with Christopher in the lead role of Ed Mason… at the Academy Theatre in Avondale Estates, GA, 7:30 pm
- Feb 15 - 19 - Beaufort International Film Festival (Matt Allen's The Road to Jacob, co-starring Chris as "Mike", wins Best Student Film… and rightly so!)
- Feb 3 - Church's Chicken commercial shoot with Pogo Pictures
- Jan 27, 28 & 29 - Shooting in Savannah: Kid Picasso, his second project with brilliant student director, Travis Lee Ratcliff, in the role of Mr. Morrison (a role written specifically with Chris in mind!)
- Jan 24 (9 pm EST/PST) - Chris's TV debut as Officer Till in the Edgar Watson/Dutchy Melvin segment of the Florida Keys episode of the Travel Channel's true crime re-creation series, Hidden City (wow! that was a mouthful.)
- Jan 22 - Christopher's Birthday!
- Jan 6 - Cartoon Network "Hall of Game Awards" Promo Shoot - with Michael Beasley, Shaquille O'Neal, and a fascinating menagerie of beasts
- Nov 7 - Winner!! 2011 Suzi Bass Award for Outstanding Featured Actor in a Play (as Robbie Ross in The Judas Kiss)
- Nov 9 & 10 - shooting for Hidden City on The Travel Channel
- Sept 25 & 26 - Taylor Made Golf Commercial Shoot
- Sept 18 - Comcast Commercial Shoot
- Sept 12 - Suzi Bass Awards Nom: Featured Actor - Play
- Aug 27 - Christopher's Wedding! (CLICK HERE for a fantastic video montage!)